Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to automate purchase orders based on minimum stock rules?

By
Remya
on 3/13/13, 9:01 AM 2,125 views

I set a minimum quantity to one of my product.

If the quantity of my product is less than the minimal quantity will it generate automated purchase order? or any other alert?

will you please help me. what are the information i want to fill to work this automated purchse order. I add supplier for each product. also add minimal quantity for that supplier. Thanks for replying. And awaiting for your reply

Remya
on 3/13/13, 12:41 PM
Billy Watt
On 3/13/13, 10:20 AM

As long as there is a supplier defined for the product it should.

If it doesn't, check in Warehouse, Procurement Exceptions to see if there is any information missing that prevents automatic generation of a Request for Quote

Please note that the scheduler runs only once a day (during the night usually) so you may have to wait to see the proposed purchase orders.

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
on 3/13/13, 1:50 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/13/13, 9:01 AM
Seen: 2125 times
Last updated: 8/13/16, 12:42 AM