A Product (table) has Procurement Routes: Buy and Make To Order. I have Sale Order for 15 tables. There are 10 tables on the stock and I want Odoo to create automatically Purchase Order for 5 tables. Instead, Odoo create PO for 15 tables even if 10 tables are on the stock.
How to automat PO to order only 5 and take the rest from the stock to complete the SO?
In Order to create Purchase Order for a product automatically even if there are few quantities in Stock :-
Considering your example of Tables :-
Go to Sales>Products>Products. Now, in the Product form page under the Tab Procurement,
in ROUTES, select BUY and Make To Order.
2) Don't forget add SUPPLIERS under the Tab Procurement
2) Now under Inventory update some quantity if you wish( Its non Mandatory).
3) Now Create a Sales Quotations for the Product you configured.
4) As soon as you confirm the Sales order, a Procurement would be created. You can view it by going to Procurement under Warehouses>Schedulers>Procurement
5) As soon as you , Run the Procurement( This procurement is associated with the Sales Order you confirmed) an Purchase Order would be generated.
6) You can check the Purchase Order by following Purchases>Purchase>Purchase Order
7) Once you confirm the Purchase Order will have the goods transferred. In this way you can create a Purchase automatically from the Sales order even if you have few quantities in stock already( referring your example )
Hope this helps
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 5/25/15, 6:57 AM|
|Seen: 688 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/16, 6:18 AM|