This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Dear forum,

When creating product variants, currently odoo leave the internal reference field empty although we already fiil in the product template for the internal reference field with a value. How to setup or modify to make odoo can auto generate sku for internal reference base on internal reference in product template + attribute value?

for example : in product template form the internal reference  field entry =  PTEMP-X,  variant will be created on size attribute with attribute value S, M, L

I want odoo to generate and auto fill the internal reference field with PTEMP-X-S  (for size s variant), PTEMP-X-M (for size M variant) and PTEMP-X-L (for size L variant), how to do it? in this case actually i want to put unique sku for each variant item generated automatically.

Is there any module to install or any setting to be activated to achieve this? Please share.

greetings,

Bun Hin

Discard
Best Answer

Hi

We have almost the same requirement. Please let me know your solution. Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Bun Hin,

Currently by default in Odoo it is not possible to auto fill the Internal Reference field. For this customization would required. Kindly let if you require as I have a solution for your requirement

Hope this helps 

Cheers!!

Discard