This question has been flagged
6 Replies

I made two different sales order, both include the same product, odoo generates two manufacturing orders for each sales order,what I want is to auto merge these manufacturing orders with product quantity summed by sales orders

How to enable this auto merge? or how to do it?

Discard
Author

@Michael Watchorn , thank you for your anwer Editing manufacturing orders and cancel the other MOs doesn't sound convenient,if I have 10 sales orders,I will have to cancel a lot of MOs and spend time editing,auto generated MOs in that case would be a huge waste of time,and if I turn off auto generated MO and forcing the user to summarise sales orders and create a manufacturing order manually is not convenient as well As for the suggested module,the latest supported version is for odoo 7.0 while I'm using odoo 9.0

Author

To clarify the question, if I have Sales order of 10 snackbars and 2 biscuits,and another sales order of 5 snackbars, the system should automatically generate one MO of 15 snackbars and 2 biscuits, the manufacturing order should be update to date with any new sales orders,I know that this was done before in odoo 7.0 but it seems this has changed since odd 8 and I don't know how to do it

I've been looking for solution for the same issue (using V12). Did you find anything?

Best Answer

Hello Alaa i have the same question did you find an answer ?

Discard
Best Answer

If you have not yet "Confirm Production" on either of the Manufacturing orders you can still modify the Product Quantity. You can then cancel the other MO.

There is also the mrp_procurement_qty module which says it allows you to 

Change quantity of products on Manufacturing order and Procurement

https://apps.openerp.com/apps/modules/7.0/mrp_procurement_qty

Discard
Author

Thank you very much for your answer. At first I had the exact thought but after giving it much thought,editing manufacturing orders and cancel other MOs doesn't sound convenient,if I have 20 sales orders,I will have to cancel a lot of MOs and spend time editing, generated MOs in that case would be a huge waste of time. On the other hand if I turn off auto generated MO and forcing the user to summarise sales orders and create a manufacturing order manually that is not convenient as well,that's why I asked because I think there is away to do it but not sure how. As for the suggested module,it seems the latest supported version is for odoo 7.0 while I'm using odoo 9.0