Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to Attach Attendance with Payroll

By
Raminder Pal Singh
on 5/10/13, 5:34 AM 3,020 views

The Problem I am Facing is that when I calculate Payroll, I get the total attendance scheduled for the employee automatically(i.e WORK100). I need a Salary rule which calculates the absences of employee(based on sign/out) and deduct salary from that.

Are you need total hours working * cost for one hour ? This for hourly pay I think it is useful in part time .. can you explain what you need exactly?

Maath
on 5/12/13, 3:29 AM

@Maath When we calculate Payslips , 1.) we get numbers of days of work (code:WORK100)... 2.)Any Leaves which has taken... I want that to attach attendance on the basis of sign in and sign out .i.e when employee sign in .. it is considered as present for that day otherwise absent. And Absent without leaves is considered unpaid, and deducted from salary.How to implement this logic.

Raminder Pal Singh
on 5/12/13, 5:08 AM

@Raminder Pal Singh I want the same thing with some additional tasks for when changing the salary in the day of month I was added you on skype But you do not accept yet now

Maath
on 5/12/13, 5:46 AM

i need something like these. can you help me out too ? thanks

Roeland Ticlao
on 7/3/13, 4:23 AM

@Roeland Ticlao Attandance and Payroll are not linked in OpenERP as of now. I am still struggling to the way out.

Raminder Pal Singh
on 7/3/13, 6:53 AM

did you figure this out? would be great whether you can follow up on this here rather then keeping private. many thanks

gunnar
on 8/18/13, 8:32 PM

Has this thing gone any further? Would also need this kind of functionality?

Laura Jarvenpaa
on 8/22/13, 3:08 AM

I also need something like that, any help?

Larson
on 9/9/13, 4:58 PM
Raven
On 5/26/14, 2:57 AM

@maath can u plz add me again skype id: rps023. I havnt got ur request

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/10/13, 5:34 AM
Seen: 3020 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM