This question has been flagged
1 Reply

The Problem I am Facing is that when I calculate Payroll, I get the total attendance scheduled for the employee automatically(i.e WORK100). I need a Salary rule which calculates the absences of employee(based on sign/out) and deduct salary from that.

Discard

Are you need total hours working * cost for one hour ? This for hourly pay I think it is useful in part time .. can you explain what you need exactly?

Author

@Maath When we calculate Payslips , 1.) we get numbers of days of work (code:WORK100)... 2.)Any Leaves which has taken... I want that to attach attendance on the basis of sign in and sign out .i.e when employee sign in .. it is considered as present for that day otherwise absent. And Absent without leaves is considered unpaid, and deducted from salary.How to implement this logic.

@Raminder Pal Singh I want the same thing with some additional tasks for when changing the salary in the day of month I was added you on skype But you do not accept yet now

i need something like these. can you help me out too ? thanks

Author

@Roeland Ticlao Attandance and Payroll are not linked in OpenERP as of now. I am still struggling to the way out.

did you figure this out? would be great whether you can follow up on this here rather then keeping private. many thanks

Has this thing gone any further? Would also need this kind of functionality?

I also need something like that, any help?

Best Answer

@maath can u plz add me again skype id: rps023. I havnt got ur request

Discard