Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to assign a delivery method to a category of item and not article by article?

By
Zakaria Ibnedaoud
on 1/4/15, 5:36 PM 619 views

Hello everybody !

In fact, I want to put all my articles in the same category and give to this category a delivery method. It seems that we have to assign a delivery method article by article .. I have over 300 ! (it's for an ecommerce website)

Example : For all items, the shipping depend on weight .. From 0g to 100 g => 1 euro.

Over 100 g => 2 euro.

I will be very difficult to do this for each items ! 

Best regards ..

Zakaria Ibnedaoud
On 1/5/15, 8:23 AM

Thank you for your reply ..

How instal the module?

Regards

Bole

--Bole--
| 5 4 6
Zagreb | Karlovac, Croatia
--Bole--

there is only 10 kind of people the ones that understand binary ... and others

Bole
On 1/7/15, 6:21 AM

Try using OCA mass_edit module...
https://github.com/OCA/server-tools/tree/8.0/mass_editing

Usefull for cases like your... 
hope it helps 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/4/15, 5:36 PM
Seen: 619 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM