Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to assign a color to a person in calendar ?

Anne-Sylvie Burri
on 4/30/13, 9:00 AM 2,065 views

Hi everybody !

I would like to assign a specific color for different people in calendar. For example, Sam is "Red", Jerry is "Blue"... but I can't find a solution.

Could someone help me ?

Many thanks in advance.

AB Consultant
On 4/30/13, 9:16 AM

You cannot give specific color in calendar view but you can use color like this: <calendar string="Calendar View" color="partner_id">

You will see different colors for different partners.

AB Consultant

Thank you for your help :-)

J.-M. Burri - Bureau ing.-conseils informatique, Anne-Sylvie Burri
on 4/30/13, 12:02 PM

Will this suggestion stop the colour assigned to a user changing spontaneously? And where is the code that you have edited above located? Is it in crm_meetings_view.xml in the base_calendar addons directory? Thanks, Bill.

Bill Ennals
on 1/27/14, 10:20 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 4/30/13, 9:00 AM
Seen: 2065 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM