Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to assign a campaign to a lead or opportunity in OpenERP 7.0?

By
Bruno Girin
on 5/16/14, 1:04 PM 1,026 views

I am using OpenERP 7.0 installed on our own servers. I managed to create campaigns by going to Sales -> Configuration -> Leads & Opportunities -> Campaigns and I found out how to filter my leads by campaigns, as detailed in the documentation. However, I can't find how to associate the lead or opportunity to a campaign in the first place: there is no "campaign" field on the lead or opportunity form and it's not in the "categories" field either.

What do I need to do in order to be able to assign my leads and opportunities to particular campaigns?

TecDiSol
On 4/13/15, 6:58 PM

as "Kurt Haselwimmer"

says

"I see the field under the extra info tab in leads"

i could not see that field.

but after i installed this modules. it now works.

Marketing

document

Marketing Campaigns

Mass Mailing Campaigns

Kurt Haselwimmer
On 11/24/14, 1:46 AM

I see the field under the extra info tab in leads - perhaps you need to install additional marketing modules to see this field.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/16/14, 1:04 PM
Seen: 1026 times
Last updated: 5/7/15, 6:53 PM