This question has been flagged
1 Reply

In Odoo v8 when I (Admin) created a sales order it automatically creates a Delivery Order. Then I run schedulers and the system create a Purchase order (if minimal rule required).
The other employees of the company can view the sales order, but can not view or edit the Delivery Order and can not receive the products of that purchase order.
The question is, How to allow employees to alter and / or manage documents (purchase orders, Receiving products, pickings, etc.) created by the admin?

I have read a lot of forum posts and the Odoo documentation (v7), but I have not managed to set permissions to allow user manage orders created by me and the next workflow and finally sending orders.

Please help me.

Thank you

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Josep Xifra,

You can't edit the customer and order line that confirmed as a sales order even your are a admin. but you can edit all the information before confirm quotation as a sales order.

Discard
Author

Hello santhosh, I do not need to modify the sale order is confirmed. What I need is that an employee can receive incoming products from purchase order created by me (Admin) and can see Delivery orders related to that sale. At this moment only Admin can do this. I an employee log in can't see the incoming products and delivery orders related to a sales and purchase orders created by admin. Thank you