Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to allow customer to order from portal on saas version ?

By
Xtof
on 4/25/14, 9:40 AM 1,117 views

is it possible with online version ?

How can i do it with online version ?

Vivekrajan
On 4/25/14, 10:29 AM

Hi,

You can do it so when OpenERP 8 stable version is released. But new release of website builder and e-commerce are just like a newly-born babies. They have to mature with a lot of features to compete with other dedicated softwares out there in the market.

I suggest two things for you.

1) You can just install the OpenERP 8 nightly build(developer version) locally and find out if they fit all your requirements. If you can develop or if you have your team of openerp developers, you can ask them to develop the features that are missing to meet your requirements. You can contribute the code to the OpenERP community. you will be appreciated for that.

or

2) You can integrate with other dedicated softwares that can be integrated with OpenERP through the webservices. You can find more info about the webservices in the OpenERP doc section.

You know, A few sample integration are the OpenERP-magento, OpenERP-PresaShop, OpenERP-any CMS like Wordpress or Portals like Liferay

You have so many solutions to meet your requirements

Thanks

Thanks, but i want to use only the online version, so i have to wait.

ICE WATCH, Xtof
on 4/28/14, 12:00 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/25/14, 9:40 AM
Seen: 1117 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM