Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to allow a supplier to create and manage his articles for the webshop ?

By
Clara Crabeels
on 7/24/16, 5:02 PM 103 views

Hi everybody,

I'm beginning with Odoo and I have a question about the webshop : 

• I'd like some of my suppliers to create themselves their articles for the webshop. My first idea was to do it through the webshop page so they don't have to see the "backstage" of Odoo.
    I was imagining it with going to content < create a new product < filling the different fields and eventually edit the page of the product after if he wants to add more info.
    BUT... I tried to do it this way by giving him "editor and designer" access rights for website and it is obviously not working.
    • He has the edit button but "content" is not appearing
    • He neither sees the unpublished articles...

What's wrong in the process or do you have another way of doing it to propose ?

Thank you for your help ! 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/24/16, 5:02 PM
Seen: 103 times
Last updated: 7/25/16, 1:29 AM