Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to allocate fixed asset to employee

By
bakhtawar
on 11/13/13, 8:52 AM 1,388 views

i want to create a new module in which i want to allocate fixed asset two employee and keep record of it how i can create on OPEN ERP v7

hello anybody tell me?

bakhtawar
on 11/14/13, 6:52 AM
bakhtawar
On 11/14/13, 6:52 AM

hello anybody tell me?

Julien Laloux
On 11/14/13, 7:26 AM

The way i would do that is by creating 2 objects: - fixed_asset_category (containing fixed asset categories like "car", "phone", ...) - fixed_asset (containing a field linked to the category, a description, a monthly value, a starting date, ...)

After that you inherit from the employee and you add a custom one2many field related to a "fixed_asset" object

Hope it helps you and responds to your need

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/13/13, 8:52 AM
Seen: 1388 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM