Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add -via xml in a module- an action binding so a custom invoice template report appears in the print menu

By
E.M.
on 9/23/15, 5:11 PM 450 views

I have a module which generates a custom invoice template. The invoices appear as a new couple of views.

So far, so good.

Now I have to create the proper action bindings so the new generated Qweb template for the invoice appears in the PRINT menu.

I know how to do it via web thanks to MPA chaps: https://www.askmpa.com/creating-multiple-invoice-templates-in-odoo-v8/

But I would like to understand how to create via XML the required report and corresponding action binding (screenshots 1 to 5 in the above tutorial). Now I can only do it manually via GUI.

Thanks

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/23/15, 5:11 PM
Seen: 450 times
Last updated: 9/23/15, 5:14 PM