Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to add user defined module in Odoo 8 ?

By
yeshwanth
on 11/26/14, 12:15 AM 1,629 views

how to add user defined module in Odoo 8 ?

Mazhar Iqbal Rana
On 11/29/14, 11:34 PM

Hello Yeshwanth!

Creating Module in Odoo8 is not that difficult.. Do not worry. examples do exist there on internet. One of the examples, step by step process of creating a complete module I am giving below.

http://www.mindissoftware.com/2014/08/31/odoo-addon-open-academy-step2/

Hopw it helps you

Notify me if not

Take Care

Hi Mazhar Iqbal Rana, I read your post and it was very help and i have learnt few things with was not mentioned in other sites. Thank you so much. But i have few quries, could you help me in that ? can i contact you through mail ?. This is my mail id : tsyeshwanth@gmail.com

yeshwanth
on 11/30/14, 11:21 PM
I am myself not much expert yar but ok no issue you can contact me through email

imazhar74@hotmail.com

“Never Be Disappointed Because Nothing is Impossible in this World. The word Impossible itself says I M POSSIBLE
                                                                                                                                           Engr Rana       

+971-508720746 

Subject: Re: False
To: imazhar74@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 04:21:15 +0000

Hi Mazhar Iqbal Rana, I read your post and it was very help and i have learnt few things with was not mentioned in other sites. Thank you so much. But i have few quries, could you help me in that ? can i contact you through mail ?. This is my mail id : tsyeshwanth@gmail.com
--
yeshwanth
Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo about Forum Post False
Mazhar Iqbal Rana
on 12/1/14, 12:05 AM

Baiju

--Baiju--
| 5 4 8
Kochi, India
--Baiju--
ODOO technical and functional

I like learning new thing, especially technical thing. I am a quick learner, I can learn technical things very fast. I have good logical skill,  I have immense interest in programming.

e-mail id : baijuks@hotmail.com

Baiju
On 11/26/14, 12:49 AM

HI yeshwanth,

You can use this Doc to Study more about adding customized Modules

https://www.odoo.com/documentation/8.0/howtos/backend.html#build-an-odoo-module

Hi Baiju KS, Thanks for the link, but I am not able to locate my modules -> updates, I am facing problem in "localhost:8069" this page gives me an error message and my odoo page does not open after installing odoo(beginning of installation). I have created a similar module but how am i suppose to open my module(user define) in Odoo.

yeshwanth
on 11/26/14, 2:12 AM

did you checked the check-box " Technical Features " in Settings==> Users==>Access Rights tab

Baiju
on 11/26/14, 2:31 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/26/14, 12:15 AM
Seen: 1629 times
Last updated: 4/16/15, 9:10 AM