This question has been flagged
2 Replies

how to add user defined module in Odoo 8 ?

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Yeshwanth!

Creating Module in Odoo8 is not that difficult.. Do not worry. examples do exist there on internet. One of the examples, step by step process of creating a complete module I am giving below.

http://www.mindissoftware.com/2014/08/31/odoo-addon-open-academy-step2/

Hopw it helps you

Notify me if not

Take Care

Discard
Author

Hi Mazhar Iqbal Rana, I read your post and it was very help and i have learnt few things with was not mentioned in other sites. Thank you so much. But i have few quries, could you help me in that ? can i contact you through mail ?. This is my mail id : tsyeshwanth@gmail.com

I am myself not much expert yar but ok no issue you can contact me through email

imazhar74@hotmail.com

“Never Be Disappointed Because Nothing is Impossible in this World. The word Impossible itself says I M POSSIBLE
                                                                                                                                           Engr Rana       

+971-508720746 

Subject: Re: False
To: imazhar74@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 04:21:15 +0000

Hi Mazhar Iqbal Rana, I read your post and it was very help and i have learnt few things with was not mentioned in other sites. Thank you so much. But i have few quries, could you help me in that ? can i contact you through mail ?. This is my mail id : tsyeshwanth@gmail.com
--
yeshwanth
Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo about Forum Post False
Best Answer

HI yeshwanth,

You can use this Doc to Study more about adding customized Modules

https://www.odoo.com/documentation/8.0/howtos/backend.html#build-an-odoo-module

Discard
Author

Hi Baiju KS, Thanks for the link, but I am not able to locate my modules -> updates, I am facing problem in "localhost:8069" this page gives me an error message and my odoo page does not open after installing odoo(beginning of installation). I have created a similar module but how am i suppose to open my module(user define) in Odoo.

did you checked the check-box " Technical Features " in Settings==> Users==>Access Rights tab