Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
How to operate with fields in reports? I would like to add own column with unit price after discount.
This is the way, how it doesnt work, but I am sure you know what i am trying to do here:
Thanks for any help
Thank you !! it worked wonderfully.
For those who are novices with odoo like me here's a step by step on how to add it. Using odoo 11.0
1) go to settings and activate developer mode > then reports > reports https://i.imgur.com/uJactI5.jpg
2) after that on the search bar type "sale.order" and then click on the model "sale.report_saleorder"
3)click on qweb view, it has the icon " </> "
4) Click on "report_saleorder_document" and then modify.
5) search for this and add this line,you can name it anything https://i.imgur.com/SpsBgrc.jpg
6) now go here and add this line and click save https://i.imgur.com/tufytGY.jpg
now export your PDF reports and they'll include the unit price after discount.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 12/11/14, 9:05 AM|
|Seen: 1229 times|
|Last updated: 3/13/18, 6:26 AM|