Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add tags in website contact form?

By
Nicolas de Moreau
on 11/26/15, 1:47 AM 464 views

I tried a lot of things but even if I do this;

<div t-attf-class="form-group #{error and 'categ_ids' in error and 'has-error' or ''}">

<label class="col-md-3 col-sm-4 control-label" for="name">You are an : </label>

<div class="col-md-7 col-sm-8"> <input type="text" name="categ_ids" t-att-name="categ_ids" t-attf-value="#{categ_ids or ''}">    </input> </div>

</div>

where the value of the field is "investor,entrepreneur", knowing that the tags "investor" and "entrepreneur" already exist in db, it doesn't create the tags.

This works in a csv upload however.

Of course, the best solution would be to have checkboxes for the user to click but if I could already upload my text field with comma separated tags, it would be great.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/26/15, 1:47 AM
Seen: 464 times
Last updated: 7/29/16, 9:04 AM