Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add some custom field in Automated action for sending notification to customer

By
Odoo
on 8/26/14, 5:07 AM 542 views

I have to create a server  action and automated action for sale order .I need to add the custom field in the notification mail.

In server action I create this way but email is not coming,Is this the correct format for field definition in server action ?.need a help

payment_type

monthlyin_cost

quarterlyin_cost# These are my custom fields from product.product.When I create a sale order this field should come in

my email alert via server action ,How its acheived?

@@@@@@[[object.product_id.payment_type]]

@@@@@@[[object.product_id.monthlyin_cost]]

@@@@@@[[object.product_id.quarterlyin_cost]]

@@@@@@[[object.product_id.halfin_yearly]]

@@@@@@[[object.product_id.yearlyin]]

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 8/27/14, 10:06 AM

Libu,

Please see http://www.serpentcs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Automated-action-Rule-for-Project-Issue.pdf if this helps!

Thanks.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/26/14, 5:07 AM
Seen: 542 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM