Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to Add/Show Customer Name Field

on 6/3/16, 5:31 PM 268 views

Under Reports --> Pipeline, When I click the + sign beside Stage type (New, Won,...) I can not see Customer Name in the menu. I need to group/filter by Customer Name.

It appeared  just one time before and now all of the sudden I can not see it in the menu anymore.

How can I enable "Customer Name" filtering/grouping  in the pipeline report ?

Which version ?

Ahmed M.Elmubarak
on 6/4/16, 4:37 AM

Version 9.0c-20160415 (Community Edition)

on 6/4/16, 6:18 AM

Ahmed M.Elmubarak

--Ahmed M.Elmubarak--
| 5 3 5
--Ahmed M.Elmubarak--

Ahmed M.Elmubarak
On 6/4/16, 7:29 AM

I think you're looking for the 'Partner' the customer is appear as Partner in the Pipeline report. Also in the filters when you

start writing your customer name you can select partner from the options. To make group by customer[partner] from the group by menu go to add custom group by and select Partner ...

Hope this could help

On 6/4/16, 6:17 AM

Thanks Ahmed

Version 9.0c-20160415 (Community Edition)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 6/3/16, 5:31 PM
Seen: 268 times
Last updated: 6/4/16, 8:28 AM