Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add report in two fields in qweb in odoo 9

on 10/19/16, 2:02 AM 108 views

Hi I have a problem in qweb report i had a two fields one in customer invoice and another one in vendor bills but these two fields want to retrieve in same invoice report if click the customer invoice, customer invoice field will come in same report and if i click the vendor bills this one also come in same report 

<strong style="font-size:13px;font-family:Arial">Terms of Payment</strong><br></br> <span t-if="o.payment_term_id.name"></span> <span t-if="o.payment_term_id1.name"></span>

this is my code whats wrong this please help

So, do you want that one field is come in report when we are in Vendor bill and one when we are in Customer Invoice???

Jusab Sida (jsi)
on 10/19/16, 10:11 AM
On 10/20/16, 12:55 AM

@Jusab Sida yes I want one field in customer invoice and another field in vendor bills

Jignesh Mehta

--Jignesh Mehta--
| 6 4 8
Surat, India
--Jignesh Mehta--

Jignesh Mehta
On 10/19/16, 7:28 AM

Hello Arunagiri,

Try below code :-

<strong style="font-size:13px;font-family:Arial">Terms of Payment</strong></br>

<t t-if="o.payment_term_id><span t-field="o.payment_term_id.name"/></t>

<t t-if="o.payment_term_id1><span t-field="o.payment_term_id1.name"/></t>

Hope it works for you.

Thanks For your answer but its not works out and aslo i did this using another method

on 10/19/16, 8:19 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 10/19/16, 2:02 AM
Seen: 108 times
Last updated: 10/20/16, 12:55 AM