Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add Python code when printing a report using the print grey button?

By
Anabela Damas
on 1/20/14, 10:34 AM 909 views

Hi,

I'm facing some issues because I add some python code to the print button from the form of invoices. Because when I print the first time I want to be print the report in a way, the second time I need to be different and all the next prints to be different. So I add some code to function called by the button print:

image description

But in tree view we can print the invoice by selecting the Invoice, and click in the Print grey button.

image description

With this print I don't know where to add the python code to differentiate the the first printing.

Someone knows if it is possible to add to this print some python code.

Thanks

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/20/14, 10:34 AM
Seen: 909 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM