Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add product with return able Case.

By
Faheem Khan
on 2/25/13, 11:29 AM 1,146 views

How can I manage a product with empty case. Explanation: I have a product like as mineral water with cane. Price of Bottle is 500, and price of water in this bottle is 100. Bottle is returne able. I mean that client deposit 500 for security for that bottle and pay extra 100 for the price of water. When he return the bottle he will get back his 500 rupees. How can I manage this product.

Kevin McMenamin

--Kevin McMenamin--
| 5 2 6
Auckland, New Zealand
--Kevin McMenamin--
Kevin McMenamin
On 2/25/13, 3:05 PM

You could try using kits - the kit would be the bottle + water. You sell the kit for $X and dispatch the two products (a kit for a stock product will create two stock moves - one for each product). When the bottle is returned you raise a credit for that element only.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/25/13, 11:29 AM
Seen: 1146 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM