This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi,

I have been trying to add the product image to the product label definition but without any luck.

What are the tags in the xml and xsl file you have to add to achieve this?

With regards

Discard

Can you give us more detailed info's? Where you want to see the image? What do you mean "product label definition"? If you try something please attach the code, because everybody will be know what is your exact problem...

Author

Hi,

You are absolutely right, typed the question via ipad. Here is some more information :

openerp 6.1 In the product tree/product definition you can print a label of the product by pressing "Item label".

This report is connected to : /addons/stock/report/lot_move_label.xml and lot_move_label.xsl

What I would like to do is add the product_image field to this label.

What i have tried so far :

extend lot_move_label.xml with the product image field :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?> <lots> <lot-line type="fields" name="id"> **<imagetype="field" name="product_id.produ

Hello Erik, have you found the solution, I'm having the same problem as you. could you post ur answer here?

Best Answer

Hi there,

try it like this:

In the product_label.xml add the line:

<logo type="field" name="company_id.logo"/>

In your xsl file you can access this property like this:

<image height="18.0" width="300.0"><xsl:value-of select="logo"/></image>

I hope it is helpful.

Kind regards

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

[[ o.image and setTag('para','image', {'width':WIDTH,'height': HEIGHT}) ]] o.image or removeParentNode('para') ]]

Email : info@acespritech.com

Discard
Author

Hi, Thanks for your help. What I am looking for is the xsl tag for the image, as i understand it you gave me the tag for rml files.