Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to add product description to price list report

By
Liz Kawala
on 6/18/13, 2:01 PM 1,623 views

I am trying to add the product description and image to the Price List report but nothing I try seems to work. Essentially I need to produce a product catalogue that includes description and image but also price list prices if possible. I have been at this for days and getting nowhere so any ideas or pointers would be gratefully received. We are using version 6.1

How / what are you using to edit the reports?

Cameron
on 6/21/13, 7:36 AM

Sorry dont know the answer yet! (ignoring the image just working with the description - also I'm working with V7) The "report" prints data from the PostgreSQL file "product_product" the "description" is not in this file, its in "product_template". So we need a statement to get this!....

Cameron
on 6/26/13, 8:02 AM

I still don't have the answer sadly and yes the description is held in another table. I am using v6.1 but the same is true. I have written and amended many reports but for whatever reason I just cannot get this to work. I find it very surprising that there has been no need for an image based catalog before now. I have searched and found no reference to a module that will produce this, well at least not one that works on v 6.1, its very frustrating. If anyone has a solution of any kind I would be so grateful for a pointer in the right direction surely this has been done before. Thanks

Liz Kawala
on 6/26/13, 8:20 AM
Liz Kawala
On 6/21/13, 9:24 AM

Hi, I am using OpenOffice writer or can change directly in the rml

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/18/13, 2:01 PM
Seen: 1623 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM