Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add priority name of opportunity in email template ?

By
Ahmed elbarbary
on 1/11/15, 3:00 AM 677 views

Dear all ,

i want to add the priority name in email template and this field is selection field , when i type

priority : ${object.priority} ---> it show in the email only number of selection " 1 "

but i need priority name : highest or high or normal.

how can i get that from mail template ?

Atchuthan - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc

--Atchuthan - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc--
| 5 3 8
Puducherry, India
--Atchuthan - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc--
Passionate coder in Python/Odoo(formerly known as OpenERP).

Contact me via GMail: atchuthantu@gmail.com via Skype: atchuthan_skype
via Linkedin: http://in.linkedin.com/in/atchuthantu
On 1/21/15, 12:05 AM

There is no direct approach to this, but can be achieved in a round about manner.

%if object.priority==1:
       Highest
%elif object.priority==2:
       High
%elif object.priority==3:
       Normal
%else:
      Something here
%endif

thanks for your reply , could you tell me how can i write condition in email template? i mean the syntaxfor that . the priority is ${object.priority}

Ahmed elbarbary
on 1/22/15, 3:05 AM

this code works in email template i.e. %if then %endif is the standard way of checking a condition at email template.

on 1/30/15, 12:58 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/11/15, 3:00 AM
Seen: 677 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM