Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add one product with different quantity in openerp v8?

on 10/8/14, 4:14 PM 966 views

Im trying to setup one product with different quantities, but cannot find a way to do it. Please help. For example I purchase from supplier a box with 100 units inside and sell items individually. How I can do it in openerp v8?

I tried different scenarios:
1. to create several products with different prices and SKUs, but still can not explain to openERP 8 that it should take from stock from one product

2.tried to create one product and in UOM setup several variations 10 or 25 units, but it allows me to add only one product Unit of Sale

Please, guys help me to solve this case. As at the end I would like to have one product, which was bought from supplier in a box of 100units and sell in 10, 25 and 50 units to customers and everything should be connected with Magento E-Shop. Im using openERP Brigde connector.

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

first you need to activate the multi UoM feature in warehouse setting then after that create the UoM that you want and the factor too

Hengky Zhang
on 10/8/14, 9:40 PM

Can you please explain how I should do in each product (its same product but different quantity) with different SKU numbers to say that in warehouse its one item in my warehouse.

on 10/9/14, 7:16 AM

Still can not find out how to map products in sale list to one stockable product. Example in sales are created three same product with different quantity Sales ProductA 10 units, ProductA 25 units ProductA 50 units Warehouse ProductA 100units When I sell ProductA 10 units in stock/warehouse should remain ProductA 90 units and as follows later I sell ProductA 25 units in stock/warehouse should remain 65 units and so on.

on 10/21/14, 3:45 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Asked: 10/8/14, 4:14 PM
Seen: 966 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM