Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add number of week in calendar ?

By
Anne-Sylvie Burri
on 5/16/13, 4:52 AM 917 views

Hi everybody !

I'm trying to add the number of the week in OpenERP web calendar. For example the first week of the year is No 1, the second is No 2, ...

Could someone help me ?

Many thanks in advance.

JMB

Gustavo

--Gustavo--
| 2 1 4
Buenos Aires, Argentina
--Gustavo--

Python developer, big fan of sailing

Gustavo
On 5/17/13, 6:17 PM

You need to modify the web_calendar module in order to do that. If you are proficient with JavaScript you can do it, otherwise I would recommend not doing it

Thanks for your answer. Do you know which code I have to use to do that ?

J.-M. Burri - Bureau ing.-conseils informatique, Anne-Sylvie Burri
on 5/21/13, 4:57 AM

I believe that would be addons/web_calendar/static/src/js/calendar.js. Make sure you backup first, but I believe this renders the calendar.

dave ellis
on 6/6/13, 2:37 PM

Thanks for your answer Dave but I have really no idea of what to write as code. Do you have any idea ?

J.-M. Burri - Bureau ing.-conseils informatique, Anne-Sylvie Burri
on 6/7/13, 4:24 AM

To be honest I am no JS expert. Being open source, may be worth posting the code on some development help forums. Some one may have an idea where to start. But I'd expect to get your hands dirty doing a little coding. Sounds like a bit of a cop out sorry, but may be worth a go.

dave ellis
on 6/10/13, 8:59 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/16/13, 4:52 AM
Seen: 917 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM