Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add multiple conditions for a custom field attribute.

By
babis peroukas
on 10/26/13, 2:48 PM 2,141 views

Hello, I 've made some custom fields in account invoice form, and i want to make them required or not depended on journal_id. As far {'required':[('journal_id', '=', 1)]} works, but its only for 1 condition. i want to make something like {'required':[('journal_id', '=', 1), ('journal_id', '=', 12)]} but nothing happens. Also I 've tried {'required':['I', ('journal_id', '=', 1), ('journal_id', '=', 12)]} but then it says that "I" is not in the domain. Any ideas?

Also I want to know if there is a way to invoice products without delivery order and manage quantity on hand.

Thanks in advance

Grover Menacho

--Grover Menacho--
| 5 7 8
La Paz, Bolivia
--Grover Menacho--

Systems Engineer + MBA

Grover Menacho
On 10/26/13, 11:33 PM

That's because you mistakenly used an "I" to place or. But it's not an L or an i. It's a bar. |. Use this bar -- > |

LOL. Thank you very much. You saved me from some more hours of dumb research. :)

babis peroukas
on 10/27/13, 2:19 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/26/13, 2:48 PM
Seen: 2141 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM