Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add more tables of a other program into a existing database?

Vu Le
on 5/16/13, 2:13 AM 1,077 views

Hi all, i am a newbie in ERP. I am created a database called SOFT and i will add tables into SOFT DB: T1(id: pri key, name, add); T2(id: pri key, kind); T3(id: pri, idT1: foreign key, idT2: foreing key, timestart, timeend) And then i login into ERP 6.1, so how do i add those tables into SOFT DB? And how can i take fields in tables? to show, insert and update content of tables. Thanks so much.

--Borni DHIFI--
| 6 8 9
Tunis, Tunisia
--Borni DHIFI--

Techno Functional Consultant Odoo(OpenERP) 

On 5/16/13, 6:07 AM

With openerp you does not create tables manually.

you must create a new module that contains the description of these tables.and openerp takes care of rest.

to create a new module in openerp 7 see this subject: How i can create module openerp 7 ?

Vu Le
On 5/17/13, 12:36 AM

Thanks, great tutorial.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 5/16/13, 2:13 AM
Seen: 1077 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM