Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add more items (finished product) on manufacturing order?

By
Barry Otterloo
on 7/24/13, 6:55 AM 486 views

Dear OpenERP,

my company is using Open ERP V7.

I am wondering whether it would be possible to include different items (finshed product) in the same manufacturing order?

For example, I want produce 10 boxes of product a, 15 boxes of product b and 20 boxes of product c and all of those items work with different BOM's. When I raise a manufacturing I am only able to produce one product at the time. Is this correct?

I work with food products and we repack bulk materials in smaller consumer units at one dedicated co packer so it would definitely be benificial if I could include 10 products in the same manufacturing order in order to avoid a lot of paperwork and flows of information.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Barry

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/24/13, 6:55 AM
Seen: 486 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM