Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add Many2one filed in OpenERP ?

By
Madura
on 8/15/14, 4:12 AM 1,025 views

Hello,

I'm looking to add many2one field called  "hr.institute" but I couln't find any specific place to add this, So can anyone help me, Thankx.

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

On 8/15/14, 8:48 AM

Madura,

You should first design a model(class) with its _columns. Only then, The class/model will be used as a many2one.

In your case, you should make sure to have hr.institude defined first. Later on, your new class can have many2one in this fashion:

'institute_id': fields.many2one('hr.institute', 'Institute')

Thanks.

Hello, Thank You for thew help. but I couldn't find the place where I need to add this call, So could You please help me to achieve this? Thank You.

Madura
on 8/21/14, 1:28 AM

You should add in your module!

on 8/23/14, 12:31 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/15/14, 4:12 AM
Seen: 1025 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM