Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add line items in jasper report?

By
Jamshid Chungath
on 7/15/14, 12:42 AM 1,539 views

i want to add line items to my detail band in ireport can u plz help me how to add line items in jasper report

deep

--deep--
| 5 4 7
Bengaluru, India
--deep--

Techno-Functional Associate with 6+ years of experience in Odoo (formerly known as OpenERP).

deep
On 7/15/14, 3:59 AM

Hi...

You need to set the Property for the Report as follows

Property Name: OPENERP_RELATIONS

Property Value: ['line_ids']

When you set this property then  your report will loop for the child records [o2m lines]

You can also acheive the same using OPENERP_PATH_PREFIX, if you have a Subreport designed for child lines

deep
on 7/15/14, 4:13 AM
christophecarion
On 8/26/14, 12:06 PM

Hello,

I would like to do the same but the value to displays for me is 'bom_lines' not in the first node of the data record but in the next level under 'bom_ids'. How can format the property value?

Thanks 

Christophe

So, the solution is to use Property Value like ['node/node/node']. Exemple to display a report from the products who contains a bom lines: Go to properties of the report add a new one Property Name: OPENERP_RELATIONS Property Value: ['bom_ids/bom_lines/bom_lines']

christophecarion
on 8/27/14, 4:30 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/15/14, 12:42 AM
Seen: 1539 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM