Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add landed cost module in openerp 7

By
Rakesh
on 8/27/13, 4:56 AM 1,629 views

Hi

I want to add the freight (%) and markup price (%) in my sales quotation. But these prices should not be displayed in the final quotation. Suppose my Cost price is 100 Freight = 15%; sales price subtotal = 115 Mark up= 10%; Total = 126.5

Is there any way to do that?

Any help would be most appreciated.

@Rakesh, did you ever get your question answered? I think the answer below doesn't quite do it? With the landed cost module, I don't see a way of have a percentage multiplier, only have certain "products" act like landed costs.

Nicholas Burdick
on 9/13/13, 8:12 PM

The landed cost module never helped it is not functioning properly.

Rakesh
on 9/16/13, 3:09 AM

But I found a way around. i have created pricelists and categorized all the products. the product categories are followed with specified Freight and Markup. the only problem is is the freight changes at any instance; we have to change the value that we put in Pricelist formula.

Rakesh
on 9/16/13, 3:11 AM

Just waiting for a module that we can simply download and get straight to work it would be really helpful.

Rakesh
on 9/16/13, 3:11 AM

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 9/4/13, 6:11 PM

I don't think this really does what Rakesh is asking, unless I'm missing something. That module doesn't allow percentage, does it?

Nicholas Burdick
on 9/13/13, 8:13 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/27/13, 4:56 AM
Seen: 1629 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM