Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add internal task followers?

By
Mike Lindsay
on 5/9/13, 1:22 PM 793 views

I setup a new instance of OpenERP 7, playing around with Projects/Tasks. Looking at the new chatter function (I think thats what the social following on a task is called). As far as I can see, I can only add external followers (partners). I can't add internal staff members/users. I would like to be able to add those system users as followers to certain tasks. Is that possible?

Mike Lindsay
On 5/9/13, 4:14 PM

Thanks to theopensourcerer in IRC, by default it does accept internal USER's, I was trying to add HR Employee's, not users. My users are all created through LDAP (Active Directory), so none had been created yet.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/9/13, 1:22 PM
Seen: 793 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM