This question has been flagged
3 Replies

How can I add the "Internal Reference" (also called part number or code) for each product on the Purchase Order printout (pdf).

For each PO line, if the Product has no Supplier defined then it shows the Product Name and Product Internal Reference.

For each PO line, If the Product has a supplier defined then it shows the Supplier Product Name and Supplier Product Code but not the Product Internal Reference.

How can one have all of:

• Product Internal Reference
  • Supplier Product Name
  • Supplier Product Code
Discard

Are you talking about the printed report?

Author

coz i am new to use OpenERP so i think YES, it's the purchase order after printing which i'll send to supplier. well but even in the operating page of PO ,i can't see "Internal Reference" of product (which is "code"),too. Ex. in the PO now ==> Product: [tool001] knife#01 ,Description: knife#01...need to show ==> Product: [tool001] knife#01 ,Description: [tool001] knife#01 ....thank you!

Best Answer

in fact, printing PDF produces remarks of the product. Neither the internal code nor the suppliers code defined in the product description is printed.

Fixed: The supplier code will be printed on purchase-order and purchase-oder-request filling the - bit hidden - field
PRODUCT / PROCUREMENT / DESCRIPTION FOR SUPPLIERS

There is written the obvious hint: This note will be displayed on request for quotation

There it is: the printed PDF holds the supplier code like in the form view.
Live is easy ...  ;-)

Discard
Best Answer

There is no module in the apps repository to change the PO in this way as of today, 2014-03-01. It is theoretically possible to change the PO report format. The easiest way to do that is with the OpenOffice report designer plugin. Many have problems with this plugin but that's what it's there for.

Discard
Best Answer

Could you please show, which object / fieldname i have to use in the purchase order template?

The loop in the PO template shows only o.line.

in fact, printing PDF produces remarks of the product. Neither the internal code nor the suppliers code defined in the product description is printed.

what is very confusing: internal  code is shown on the PO form view, but not at the printed PO or POR.

Discard