Odoo Help

How to add input field invoices version 6.0

By
Rudy Vander Beken
on 5/6/14, 5:56 AM 980 views

Hello. We have here for 2 years an openerp 6.0 running. Everything still goes well, but we have to add some info to our invoices. The man that set up our system passed away, so I can't ask his help anymore. As I am not an expert, I need somebody else to help.

What we need: we need 2 additional fields on the invoice layout where we can add: - origin of the goods - delivery terms

These values are not always related to customer or product, so we would like to add them manually. I tried to create a module to show input fields on the account.invoice screen, but without success. At the end I am not an expert. I know how to install modules, and I know how I can get the values on the printed invoices (with openoffice report designer), but I don't know how to get those input fields on the account.invoice...

Somebody can help?? Thanks

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/6/14, 5:56 AM
Seen: 980 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM