Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to add field inside hr_timesheet_sheet.sheet ?

By
Vaibhav
on 6/25/13, 10:25 AM 1,392 views

I wanted to add one many2one field inside hr_timesheet_sheet.sheet form view -->in summary tab -->after account field, I searched for that but exixsting system call widget of type " weekly_timesheet". I found account field inside timesheet .js file having file path is

addons --> hr_timesheet_sheet --> static --> src --> js --> timesheet.js

How can I add many2one field in summary ?

Did you get the answer please ?

Mostafa Mohamed Abdelmonam Abdo
on 6/18/15, 2:01 AM
Martin
On 7/10/15, 4:31 AM

Check my answer in Stackoverflow which uses hr_timesheet_tasks module as example code. . https://stackoverflow.com/questions/30907777/how-to-add-field-inside-hr-timesheet-sheet-sheet/31335947#31335947

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/25/13, 10:25 AM
Seen: 1392 times
Last updated: 7/10/15, 4:31 AM