Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add expense of an employee in employee payslip?

By
Remya
on 4/15/13, 5:57 AM 1,968 views

I want to add expense amount of employee while creating their employee payslip. How to add expense amount in payslip?

Mustufa Rangwala (mra)

--Mustufa Rangwala (mra)--
Tiny ERP Pvt Ltd
http://www.odoo.com
| 2 1 4
Ahmedabad, India
--Mustufa Rangwala (mra)--

- Around 7+ years of strong experience in Odoo (Formerly OpenERP) which is world's largest Open Source Business Applications driven by CEO Fabien Pinckaers. - Played key role in developing and maintaining various Odoo Product modules and integrating them on Open Source ERP Environment. - Experience on Scrum methodology for project management - Experience in Team Building - Quick Start Implementations. - Worked on almost all versions (4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0, SAAS, Trunk(8.0)...) of Odoo (Formerly OpenERP) . Specialities: Odoo Business Process And OpenERP Implementation. Odoo Application Support and Maintenance. Odoo Technical & Functional Training. Business Process Mapping & Gap Analysis (Functional and Technical Analysis)

Mustufa Rangwala (mra)
On 4/15/13, 9:20 AM

Hi Remya,

You can use inputs of salary rules where you can have your own salary rule for expense and you can link that on salary structure of employee.

Regards, Mustufa

I tried it, but each time expense amount will be the varying one. Then how can i write it through a python code.

Remya
on 4/15/13, 9:54 AM

You can define new field on employee form Expenses (one2many) and then by browsing employee object in python code you can create salary rule.

Mustufa Rangwala (mra)
on 4/15/13, 9:58 AM
Ricardo Malla
On 10/26/13, 10:06 PM

Hello, can someone elaborate on this? I'm having my sales staff add their VARIABLE commission as an expense, and rhen I need to add it to the PaySlip so that I can print Base + Commission (expense).

I'm not clear how to Python Code that the approved commission (expense) gets added to the Payslip.

Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Ricardo Malla

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/15/13, 5:57 AM
Seen: 1968 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM