Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add 'duplicate' to custom module [Closed]

Jos van Reusel
on 2/17/14, 5:27 AM 989 views

The Question has been closed

Ray Carnes
on 02/20/2014 01:37:57

Hi all,

I've created a custom module, using it's own objects / databases tables. Everyting's working just fine. But now I would like to add the standard 'duplicate' functionality that comes with OpenERP. The 'More' -> 'Duplicate' as it works in (for instance) sales orders and products. In the end this will call the standard ORM copy function etc. I know all that (and how to overrule), I just can't seem to find how to activate the 'action' on the button the standard way. So, to end with a questionmark; is there anyone who knows how to activate the 'duplicate' action on the 'more' button in a custom created module?

Thanks in advance

Thanks Prakash.... your comment set me on the right track. I was looking for the duplicate action in the tree view mode. But it's only there in form view of course. Silly of me. This question can be closed.

Once New module created in the form view More options --> Duplicate options will automatic shows to activate no need extra steps.

on 2/17/14, 5:34 AM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 2/17/14, 5:27 AM
Seen: 989 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM