This question has been flagged

I'm trying to add diferent tax column in the list of invoices so I edit the account.invoice.tree to add the tax_line like this

//this adds only the total, I want each tax separate and with sum. Is good enough for suppliers but not for clients. <field name="amount_tax" sum="Tax Amount" invisible="context.get('type') == 'out_invoice'"/>

//this is what I try but it shows only "2 lines" and nothing else. ¿How can I change that from each tax line? or only show first tax line? <field name="tax_line" invisible="context.get('type') == 'in_invoice'"> <field name="amount" on_change="amount_change(amount,parent.currency_id,parent.company_id,parent.date_invoice)" invisible="context.get('name') == 'IVA 21%'" string="IVA 21%"/> </field>

I put the hole code here.

<tree colors="blue:state == 'draft';black:state in ('proforma','proforma2','open');gray:state == 'cancel'" string="Invoice"> <field name="partner_id" groups="base.group_user"/> <field name="date_invoice"/> <field name="number"/> <field name="reference" invisible="1"/> <field name="name" invisible="1"/> <field name="journal_id" invisible="1"/> <field name="period_id" invisible="1" groups="account.group_account_user"/> <field name="company_id" groups="base.group_multi_company" widget="selection"/> <field name="user_id"/> <field name="date_due"/> <field name="origin"/> <field name="currency_id" groups="base.group_multi_currency"/> <field name="residual" sum="Residual Amount"/> <field name="amount_untaxed" sum="Untaxed Amount"/>

//this adds only the total, I want each tax separate and with sum. Is good enough for suppliers but not for clients. <field name="amount_tax" sum="Tax Amount" invisible="context.get('type') == 'out_invoice'"/>

//this is what I try but it shows only "2 lines" and nothing else. ¿How can I change that from each tax line? or only show first tax line? <field name="tax_line" invisible="context.get('type') == 'in_invoice'"> <field name="amount" on_change="amount_change(amount,parent.currency_id,parent.company_id,parent.date_invoice)" invisible="context.get('name') == 'IVA 21%'" string="IVA 21%"/> </field>

<field name="amount_total" sum="Total Amount"/> <field name="state"/> </tree>

EDIT:

I try to explain it better.

In Spain I have two diferents taxes for my customers invoices. One call IVA 21%, and another call IRPF 21%. You can have more taxes like IVA 10% but that's the basics. The first tax (IVA) is positve +0.21 but the IRPD is negative -0.21 so the amount of taxes is ussualy 0€ and with the code

<field name="amount_tax" sum="Tax Amount" invisible="context.get('type') == 'out_invoice'"/>

It show always a columm of 0€

If i try to put each Tax in a diferent column or only one with the next code

<field name="tax_line" invisible="context.get('type') == 'in_invoice'">

<field name="amount" on_change="amount_change(amount,parent.currency_id,parent.company_id,parent.date_invoice)" invisible="context.get('name') == 'IVA 21%'" string="IVA 21%"/>

</field>

What I got is one column with header Tax Line and in the data says (2 records)

What I really want is this one column for IVA 21% and other for IRPF 21% with Sum

Can't post links so can't show image.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Greetings!

Discard

Sorry, but what is your problem?

Author

Sorry for the bad explanation. I'm gone to edit the question and add image to explain it better. informatizarte.com/openerp/openerp1.png and informatizarte.com/openerp/openerp2.png

Author

No one can help?