Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add different tax amounts in Invoice Report?

By
evon_dun
on 5/7/13, 7:18 AM 1,093 views

I am using openoffice to create reports, if we have a sale order and there are two products each having different tax say vat 5% and vat 13%, i want to add two columns in the invoice report Vat 5% and Vat 13% and give their respective values out of total amount in reports. I want to know how to do that?? its urgent!

Nirav Jani
On 5/7/13, 7:30 AM

According to my opinion you have to add two columns, one column for 'vat' and one another column for 'total' having total amount of vat calculation. And at the bottom you can calculate total amount.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/7/13, 7:18 AM
Seen: 1093 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM