Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add deliverycosts in a purchase request?

By
hanhoe
on 1/26/14, 6:00 AM 883 views

Hello!

How should I add delivery costs when I order products?

Thanks

M. Höppner
On 1/26/14, 7:34 AM

Hello,

from you supplier you probably have delivery cost so you could create a product or service and call it i.e. "shipping costs". From your name I guess you are German too. So i.e. if you use model chart of accounts "SKR03" in the finance tab you could write Erlöskonto: 840000 Erlöse 19% USt with Umsatzsteuern 19% USt and Aufwandskonto: 342500 EG-Erwerb 19% Vorsteuer und 19% USt with Steuern des Einkaufs (Vorsteuer) innergem. Erwerb 19% for a supplier within the EU (be careful, I'm NOT an accountant!!!). The in your RFQ and/or order you can choose/add this service and adjust the price if needed. You can even adjust this cost when you receive the invoice from your supplier before booking this invoice to the system.

Hope it helps.

Yes, I thought also to use a product item for this. For sales these are apps, but no one for purchase. I use not right now financel. But thanks for the infos!

hanhoe
on 1/26/14, 8:54 AM
Walid Redwan
On 2/4/14, 12:16 PM

Please translate ur answer in english

Hi, I guess if you do not use german finance module you do not need to translate the name of the german taxes,

however, leo.org told me:

Erlöskonto = revenue account

Aufwandskonto = expense account

SKR03 = Standardkontenrahmen 03 = Accounting scheme 03, see also http://wiki.openbravo.com/wiki/Localization_German_Issues#Accounting_schemes_SKR03.2C_SKR04

or

do a search here http://datev.de

M. Höppner
on 2/5/14, 1:53 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/26/14, 6:00 AM
Seen: 883 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM