Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
In order to use the view editor:
1/ You must first grant the 'developer' access rights to your user:
- Switch to the developer mode (from the "About OpenERP" dialog page in your user menu, click on "Activate the developer mode")
- Add your user 'admin' in the "Technical Features" group through the "Access Rights" tab of the user form
2/ Then you can use the view editor to add fields in any screen:
- When you are in the opportunity form view, in the "Debug view" selector on the top, select "Manage Views"
- Click 'Edit'
- You can add fields in your view by clicking on the "+" icon
Do that at your own risk:
- Do a backup of your database before as you may break your view if not done properly
- Be sure you know what's inheritancies of views before doing it otherwise your database may not upgrade correctly to the next version of OpenERP
You have two ways, 7.0 (but this is the same thing for the older version).
Create a custom addon for your needs, you will inherit from the current objects from the CRM module and add your fields.
You can use the interface in the 'Settings' menu and add a lot of fields for your objects. If you have enabled the "Technical Feature" option in the configuration of your user, after that, you can go this menu "Settings > Database Structure > Models"
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 2/10/13, 7:58 AM|
|Seen: 9300 times|
|Last updated: 9/16/16, 11:16 AM|