Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add check box for tree view ? [Closed]

By
priyankahdp
on 4/23/13, 9:27 AM 5,376 views

The Question has been closed

by
priyankahdp
on 04/30/2013 10:24:02

I need to add check box for select a record from one2many field list below picture will show that requirement. this issue occur because tree view records not support for onclick funtion and when we onclick on that then load its records in form view. please advice me to do this or suggest the efficiently way to implement this

here shows my pic

This has been a big problem for me too. I want to select multiple stock moves at once and cancel them from Delivery orders. Almost any application on the planet has the select multiple records from form view. This is diminishing our reputation as oenerp platform.

Martin Pishpecki
on 8/10/15, 7:48 AM

Cyril Gaspard (GEM)

--Cyril Gaspard (GEM)--
| 5 6 8
Paris, France
--Cyril Gaspard (GEM)--

Forum contributor since 2008

Cyril Gaspard (GEM)
On 4/23/13, 11:50 AM

Hi,

add a field type "fields.boolean"

bye

add in python class fields.boolean in class many2one related to the one2many. add field in xml file in many2one and one2many.

Cyril Gaspard (GEM)
on 4/24/13, 4:57 AM

thanks GEM.but when i added in child model (here is one2many relationship) then its also shows as child class record.but i need to add it as exist class field.

priyankahdp
on 4/24/13, 5:07 AM

but if you add a fiel boolean to show in the tree when you click it the document opens

Patricia
on 4/25/13, 1:04 PM

yeah..its opened that record only. need to add checkbox for ex:- get total selected workers

priyankahdp
on 4/26/13, 12:56 AM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/23/13, 9:27 AM
Seen: 5376 times
Last updated: 8/10/15, 7:48 AM