Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add automatically a group of products in a sale order?

By
Evan Penalba
on 2/11/13, 12:20 PM 1,066 views

I am trying to have the system add groups of products. Example is when a user picks one product, say a Laptop for $1000, a 1 year warranty for $250 will automatically be added to his order, as well as a Mouse for $10.00. There will also be a Discount applied of 10% to the Laptop price of -$100. All the user did was add the "Laptop" to the cart and other things are automatically added.

How can this be done?

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)

--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--
| 6 8 8
fsdsdfsdf, Belgium
--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--

Odoo Founder & CEO

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
On 2/11/13, 2:13 PM

OpenERP support the concept of pack. As an example, you can do:

1 Unit  Computer Pack = 
1 Unit  Computer
1 Unit  Mouse
1 Year  Warranty

But this is not exactly what you need. In this case, the sale order will contain (1 Computer Pack) and the delivery order will contains the components (Computer+Mouse). If you want to use packs, you must configure bill of materials from the MRP module.

What you need (having the detail on the sale order) is not possible with the standard modules of OpenERP. But there are probably some community modules for this as I already saw modules on v6.0 for this need.

Jānis
On 2/11/13, 1:00 PM

I think that is not possible in v7.0.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/11/13, 12:20 PM
Seen: 1066 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM