Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add attachment ?

By
Balvant
on 3/16/15, 3:36 AM 446 views

I want to add attachment via code in project_issue. i have a button in tree view of project_issue, by clicking that button i open one popup (osv.memory) dialog . i put attachment field in that model(osv.memory). On button click of that dialog i want to attach document to project_issue record. How it is possible ?

Zura Tsiklauri

--Zura Tsiklauri--
| 5 2 6
Tbilisi, Georgia
--Zura Tsiklauri--
Zura Tsiklauri
On 3/16/15, 4:36 AM

Install the module: Knowledge.

Balvant
On 3/16/15, 7:16 AM

I want it by popup dialog , when i click button of popup dialog, whatever attachment with popup dialog attached to main model.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/16/15, 3:36 AM
Seen: 446 times
Last updated: 5/20/15, 9:27 AM