Odoo Help

How to add all modules of Nightly Build into OpenERP saas 4

By
James Utru
on 8/1/14, 5:55 PM 928 views

I was hoping someone here could help me out. There are many modules on the regular NIGHTLY build of OpenERP that I'd like to use on the SAAS 4 version from launchpad but I am unable to locate on the Nightly build where all those modules are (the folder that is) since they are not in the SAAS version. 

I thought I could download both versions and search for the module's folder that I need but I can't seem to locate that. I noticed that the Nightly build has over 1,900 modules listed and the SAAS 4 only about 200 or so. I was hoping to locate the folder those 1900 modules reside and copy them into the SAAS 4.

So I have to questions. Please understand, I am still new to this so I may ask to elaborate with a bit more detail from time-to-time.

Has anyone done/try this or has every resided to the tedious process of downloading/installing modules individually?

If someone's accomplished this, how did you do it?

Thank you very much!

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/1/14, 5:55 PM
Seen: 928 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM