Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add actions for different values in the drop down list?

By
yogesh
on 3/30/15, 5:48 AM 449 views

Hello All,

I created a custom module, In that I created four fields with a search button. One of field is drop down list with values like month,year,day.If I enter the values for two fields and selected 'month' value in drop down list and search button is clicked.

So search should be made based on the text box values and also the drop down list value.

please help me on this.

could you please elaborate more on this, So that we can understand and help you...

Baiju
on 3/30/15, 6:24 AM

sure.. I created a custom module with six fields. I want to search records from this module and so two text fields and one drop downlist is created with a search button.When Search button is clicked ,the values mentioned in the text fields is taken and search is made on matching records. In addition to that, i have the drop down list with values year,month,day..when i selected year ,the two fields values matching the records for 1 year is to be dispalyed..

yogesh
on 3/30/15, 6:34 AM

Vasanth

--Vasanth--
| 5 3 8
Pondicherry, India
--Vasanth--
Vasanth
On 3/31/15, 3:59 AM

Hi yogesh, you can use onchange function for your requirement.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/30/15, 5:48 AM
Seen: 449 times
Last updated: 3/31/15, 4:19 AM