Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add a specific TAG in openoffice report

By
Angel
on 6/10/14, 6:10 AM 629 views

I'm trying to put this "<place x="1.3cm" y="0cm" height="1.8cm" width="19.0cm"></place>" on a report using OpenOffice and I don't know how. 

The objective are that one part always remains on the top of the document instead of going down with the content. 

How I do in OpenOffice?

EDIT: In RML, the TAGS are very simple to put on, but in OpenOffice I don't know how to put some TAGS. For example, I try to put this "<place> </ place>." 

I want a part of this document stay at the bottom like the footer, but only for invoices. 

This field is easy to put up with RML but I don't know how in OpenOffice. 

I want to put specifically the coordinates or tell you that is always on the bottom to get the result I want. 

If I had karma, I would put a photo

You should provide more information about version and context. Else nobody will be able to answer your question. Regards

Camptocamp SA, Nicolas Bessi
on 6/10/14, 7:41 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/10/14, 6:10 AM
Seen: 629 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM