This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello,

I tried to create an event category and I see that I can also define a location for my event (wich is a real event, not an online event).

I created my location in "events -> configuration - > storage locations" (I hope "storage locations is the correct expression - I'm using a german version)

Then I went to "events - configuration - event categories" in order to create my   my event category.

I see at the beginning of the page "inventory location", but I can only define if it's an online event or not, and the time zone.

Where can I connect my newly created location to this event category?

Would be very happy if somebody knows .... (or can you even give me a tip where I can find this information in the documentation or the courses?)

All the best,

Anja

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Anja: 

The Location is associated with an Event Track. When you create an Event Track there is a field called Room which allows you to specify the Location where that track will be held.

Discard
Author

Dear Paresh,

Thanks a lot for you answer!

I found it in the tracks. Unfortunately this doesn't help me a lot for an event without tracks.

But very good to know!

All the Best,

Anja

Best Answer

Hey I also need a physical room für my Event's because some of them are not online.

I'm searching for this al long time but no idea how to configure it. 

is there nobody how need the same configuration like the virtual rooms for a physical room?

Discard