Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to add a discount field many2one tax field in pos openerp7 already working discount and tax that is inside the start selling

pos
By
gpkarthick
on 5/14/13, 1:58 AM 2,123 views

how to add a discount field many2one tax field in pos openerp7 already working discount and tax but i dont want that i need to add manually and calculate the total--->what are the files needed to change inside the pos module plz can anyone give me an idea thanks thanka a lot,,, just give me an idea how the flow is going inside the pos module

Jack
On 6/14/13, 4:06 AM

Hiiii

Did you fulfill your requirement....if yes then please share it to me also i have also the same Problem....please sir please...thanks you so much..

Thanks Jack

Keyur

--Keyur--
| 4 4 8
Ahmedabad, India
--Keyur--

Odoo Expert

Keyur
On 5/14/13, 3:44 AM

You can customize module and add custom many2one field for discount purpose but for that you have to customize the current workflow. You need to create your customized model in which you can add a float field.

Here is an example,

class pos_discount(osv.osv):
    _name = "pos.order.discount"
    _description = "Point of Sale Discount"
    _rec_name = 'discount'
    _columns = {
        'discount': fields.float('Discount', required=True),
                }

This class is for many2one discount field, you can also add your required fields. Now you need to inherit pos.order and add many2one field of pos.order.discount

class pos_order(osv.osv):
    _inherit = "pos.order"
    _columns = {
        'discount_id':fields.many2one('pos.order.discount', 'Discount', required=True),
                }

Now everything's easy you have many2one field of discount, just need to apply your logic to calculate total amount.

In pos--->daily operation-->your session---> start selling-->open the touch screen operation, here you can apply discount manually.

Have a look Disc button in below image.

image description

In above image I have added discount of 10% in product Leffe Brune 33cl.

So just select the product click on Disc button and add discount number & then your problem solved!!!

This is correct which is working in point of sale-->daily operation--->order we can edit code,,,,,, i have a problem pos--->daily operation-->your session---> start selling-->open the touch screen operation, inside we can select the product and the product has a indivial discount and tax this is actual flow,,,what i am looking we can select the product and get the subtotal from that we need to calculate discount from that discounted total we need to calculate tax and finally get total in openerp pos touch screen module

gpkarthick
on 5/15/13, 1:58 AM

sample ex: product a,b,c values are 100,200,300,,,,,,, subtotal=600 discount is manually or some percentage discount amount(50) so total is 550 -----> tax is 7% 550 tax value is 38.5 ---> final total 511.5 how to do that just give me a suggestion inside the pos module static --src--js --db,model,screen,device, main files are there i dont understand the flow can you just explain me about that

gpkarthick
on 5/15/13, 2:14 AM

"""sample ex: product a,b,c values are 100,200,300,,,,,,, subtotal=600 discount is manually or some percentage discount amount(50) so total is 550 -----> tax is 7% 550 tax value is 38.5 ---> final total 511.5""" It means your tax is included in your price... so

For this, see the Configuration option "Tax Included in Price" in Tax.

arif
on 5/15/13, 3:49 AM

here i don't add discount liffe Brunee product we have total 12.55, we have to put float field we manually put the discount amount like 1, then we have a total 11.55 then next one many2one field with tax we select the 5% and finally we got the total 0.58+11.55 =12.12------->this is actually i expect customer dont like to add individual product discount and tax they expect common discount and tax from that total can you help me?? thanks a lot

gpkarthick
on 5/15/13, 7:31 AM

I think what the OP wants is a field to provide discount manually (in amount, not percentage) after the bill sub-total and then apply a flat VAT tax% on the discounted amount.

Gorav Bhootra
on 5/20/13, 12:18 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/14/13, 1:58 AM
Seen: 2123 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM